There are many things I could do with it, but I already have, maybe, fifty (total exaggeration) other blogs and memberships to several social networks aside from here and Tumblr.
Let’s tally them up, as a matter of fact:
- A Tumblr account with three blogs
- Two Twitter accounts, one of which I haven’t used in maybe MONTHS
- A WordPress account with three blogs (including this one)
- A Facebook account
- A Blogger/Blogspot account with 3 blogs (I’m considering getting rid of this account, since it’s been a couple of years when I last used it)
- A LiveJournal account (which I officially started this past weekend)
Now, I’m sure there are more, but I wouldn’t know, since I don’t use them. I should be an internet celebrity at this point, complete with my own Wiki page, but that’s never gonna happen, especially when most of the good shit you don’t know about me is in my head.
I was thinking of maybe doing a gossip blog, but there’s so many of those, and I’d have to source them everytime I find a great article, which isn’t bad at all, but it’s a lot of work finding reliable sources, so I’ll leave that to the professionals.
There’s also the possibility of making this a page for a weekly/bi-weekly podcast of some sort, and I also have a radio show that I haven’t done in months on BlogTalkRadio that I could link to here, so that’s a thought.
There’s also the thought of turning this into either a fan site of one of my favorite celebs (or several of them) or maybe a site where I can put up fan fiction/art, but:
- I cannot draw to save my or anyone else’s lives
- I already have a WordPress blog where all my prose and short stories go.
All in all, I WILL find a purpose for this blog. There has to be one out there, and eventually I’ll figure it out. If you have any suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @dederants.