Things that have happened between the last post I made and this one:
- I applied to be a blogger on a lovely starter site called Raspwire, got a reply asking if I would like to join the team, and I accepted. Feels good right now 😀
- Saw the series finale of Sherlock, The Reichenbach Fall. It was pretty intense, and last night, after they’d seen the episode, a few friends Skyped me to talk about it. 1/3 of the chat were drunk (it wasn’t me, although I could’ve used the occasion to drink some of the vodka I have hidden in a drawer in my room) and still raw from the emotional theme in the episode. I wish I were there with them for moral support and comfort hugs, but I’m broke.
- Watched Top Gear and perused Tumblr all day. It’s been a while since I last browsed my dashboard for passing hours, losing track of time and re-blogging posts of kittens, silly YouTube videos, songs that grab a hold of my heart, and Benedict Cumberbatch & Sherlock. Still watching Top Gear, by the way.
- Watched my favorite KDrama (Smile, Donghae) and the last thirty minutes of Downton Abbey on Masterpiece Classic (which is a new favorite show of mine)
- Designed a couple of t-shirts & stickers on RedBubble dedicated to the Sherlock fandom (which I’m proud to be a member of) and made them available for sale
- Abstained from wasting money I don’t have on lottery quick-picks (I have better luck blogging and making friends through Tumblr and WordPress than winning the Mega Millions/Powerball jackpot)
- Started reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, and am already enjoying it. The last time I really enjoyed a book was probably the last Harry Potter book that I haven’t finished reading (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
For now, that’s all I have to list, aside from the fact that I’m still watching Top Gear…