This looks to be a bit of a fun task, so I might as well do it 😀
And special thanks to West End Singleton for tagging me!
First things first: The Rules.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What is an interest you have that is not shared by many others?
- I’d have to say Korean soap operas. I LURVE them, and I personally think they’re WAY better than American soaps.
2. How do you decide what music to put on your iPod?
- Well, whatever music interests me goes onto my iPod. Simple as that.
3. Can you describe your personal style in one sentence?
- Comfortable and neat.
4. What is a quality in people that you can’t stand?
- I cannot stand when people feel they need to be right all the time, then argue you to death until you back down.
5. What have you succeeded at despite others telling you that you couldn’t?
- I can’t really say…
6. What is a material possession or personal quality that you’ve kept from childhood and won’t be giving up?
- Throughout my childhood, every time I went to see a movie, I’d pick a character that I could relate to or that I liked and act them out in my head. I still tend to do that to this day…
7. What was the last book you couldn’t put down?
- Paper Towns by John Green. I managed to read that book within a few hours, which is a first for me.
8. What would you change about the world if you could?
- Assumptions and stereotypes.
9. Who is Alan Rickman?
- Only one of the most talented actors and one of the sexiest and most amazing men on the planet. I could care less if he just turned 66 two days ago…
10. Would you rather in never stopped raining or never stopped snowing in your city?
- I’d rather it never stop raining. I love rain.
11. What do you want to ask me?
- West End Singleton: If you could go ANYWHERE in the world with Alan Rickman, where would it be and why?
My Questions for the bloggers tagged at the bottom of the post:
- If you could dine with five of your favorite people in the world, famous or not, dead or alive, who would they be?
- What fictional place would you live in and what would you make of the experience?
- Is there something that you once loved, but have lost desire for over time?
- If you life story were made into a movie, what would be the title of said movie?
- What would you do if we were to fall under a zombie apocalypse?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so, which one?
- Is there something/someone that you’d like to just go away?
- What profession other than your current one would you like to attempt?
- What’s your spirit animal?
- Is there anything you’d like to ask me?
Eleven awesome WordPressers: