The Honey BBQ Cheez Doodles are THE BEST!
National Cheese Doodle Day
Five things you should know about
- Cheetos cheese-flavored puffs became a hit in the 1950’s soon, Cheez Doodles appeared.
- Many say Cheez Doodles are not a copy but the better cheesy snack.
- Cheez Doodles were featured in two episodes of the HBO series How to Make It in America’s first season.
- They have recently entered pop culture as the preferred snack of ESPN NBA analyst Stephen A. Smith, and are the favourite snack of Lincoln Peirce’s comic character Big Nate.
- Wise (the company that produces Cheez Doodles) recently made their Crunchy Cheez Doodles “cheezier,” more akin to Cheetos’ flavor.
On This Day in Food History…
1836 Charles Goodnight was born. He is said to have devised the first ‘chuck wagon’ from an Army wagon in the 1850s with various shelves and compartments for food, equipment, utensils, medical supplies, etc.
View original post 72 more words